1. Information about us:Skysales retail was established in the year of 1984. By the year 2014 the Skysales Online was initiated to facilitate passenger needs who are unable to purchase on board the aircraft. All our products are sourced directly from the manufacturing brands or source including the exclusive products. All our products are selected carefully based on several important factors such as demand and need for products and launch of new products.
- Jewelry and Accessories
With over 33 years of expertise in on-board Skysales operations, we are recognized as the leading service provider in the Middle East. It is our intention that we reach our valued customer globally through a powerful online system.
We invest, serve and protect the interest of our valued customers for real value of their money with genuine and innovative branded products. We have amassed a wide range of products for many occasion and, most importantly for customers of all ages.
We deliver and serve at your doorstep, guaranteeing the convenience of our customers with an accurate time delivery. We attest to every commitment honoring its connection to competitive pricing and to conduct regular price and product surveys, offering the right well-balanced product mix, ensuring a high level of motivation with various promotions and offers.
2. How the contract is formed between you and us:2.1 You may place an order to purchase a Product advertised for sale on the Site by following the onscreen prompts after clicking on the item you are interested in. You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order up until the point at which you submit your order by clicking the "Make Payment" button on the "Payment Details" page.
2.2 After placing an order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order and giving an order number and a summary of your order. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an email that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the Dispatch Confirmation). The contract between you and us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
2.3 The contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products, which may have been part of your order, until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
2.4 We may choose not to accept your order for any reason and we will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances.
2.5 We may be unable to process your order if the Product you ordered is out of stock or discontinued or if there is a problem with the authorization of the payment on your credit or debit card.
3. Delivery:3.1 We will deliver the Products to you in accordance with the delivery option specified by you when you placed your order (e.g. Standard Delivery or Next Day Delivery).
3.2 We will usually deliver all Products comprised in your order in one delivery. We will deliver directly to the delivery address specified in your order. We cannot deliver items within the same order to multiple addresses. Deliveries will be made to your door. We are not responsible for any additional carrying or positioning of Products ordered. Deliveries must be signed for at the delivery address.
3.3 If we are unable to make delivery on the first attempt the courier will contact you by text/call and make further two attempts to deliver. If after the third attempt we have still been unable to make delivery we will request that you provide us with an alternative address. If we do not receive a response to this request and are unable to make delivery to this new address within 5 working days we will cancel your order and refund your order payment excluding shipment fees.
4. Risk and Ownership:4.1 Once delivered, the Products ordered will become your responsibility and, except in relation to Products that are damaged or faulty when delivered or have been incorrectly delivered, we will not accept any liability for their loss, damage or destruction after they have been delivered.
5. Price and Payment:5.1 The price of any Products will be as quoted on our Site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
5.2 These prices exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due once you have selected a delivery service from the available options as set out in Delivery Information.
5.3 Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect any orders of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation.
5.4 We cannot complete your order until you have paid for it in full. Payment can be made using most major credit or debit cards or cash on delivery by completing the relevant details on the "Payment Details" page.
5.5 By using a credit/debit card to pay for your order, you confirm that the card being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorize payment we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal. We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order.
5.6 Our Site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our Site may be incorrectly priced. We will rectify any such errors as soon as possible and once we become aware of them.
5.7 If an error is discovered in the price of any Product you have ordered prior to our sending you a Dispatch Confirmation, we will: (i) where the correct price is lower, refund you the difference or reduce the balance of the price payable to us; or, (ii) where the correct price is higher, contact you and offer you the option to either confirm your order at the correct price or cancel your order. We do not have an obligation to provide any Product to you at a lower price where we have made a pricing error.
5.8 Currently we do not accept delivery addresses outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
6. Our cancellation, returns and refund policy:
6.1 Subject to paragraph 6.2 below, you may cancel your order (or any part of it) at any stage before the Products are delivered to you, and up to 14 days afterwards. You may do so by simply returning the Products or by contacting our Customer Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
6.2 Please note that the following items cannot be returned: (i) cosmetics or perfume if the sealed packaging has been opened; (ii) pierced earrings if the sealed packaging has been opened;(iii) earphones where the packaging has been removed from the earbuds; (iv) personal care products where the sealed packaging has been opened; or (v) any Product returned that is not in the original condition in which it was dispatched to you and received. In the event that any such Products are returned to us we reserve the right to refuse to exchange or refund and charge you for the shipping cost incurred in sending the Products back to you.
6.3 Where you decide to cancel an order after we have dispatched the Products, you will be under a duty to return them to us at your own risk and cost. All such Products should be returned within 14 days after you have informed us that you wish to cancel. Until such time as they are returned, you must retain possession of the Products and take reasonable care of them. You should return the Products to us unused and in the same condition in which you received them together with the original Product packaging by one of the means set out in our Returns Policy.
6.4 After you cancel your order and return the Products, any sum debited by us to your credit/debit card will be refunded in full. We will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. Refunds for Products purchased as gifts can only be made out to the credit/debit card of the person who placed the order. We will process the refund due to you as soon as reasonably possible after (i) receiving the order back from you or (ii) you providing us with evidence that you returned the order to us.
6.5 If any Product you purchase is faulty or incorrect when delivered to you please contact us immediately and we will offer you a replacement or a refund as appropriate. We may ask you to return the faulty or incorrect product to us. If we do, we will cover the shipment return costs of you returning any faulty or incorrect product to us.
6.6 Our policy on cancellations, returns and refunds does not affect your statutory legal rights.
7. Our liability:8.1 We accept no liability for any loss which is not reasonably foreseeable or for any business loss, including loss of profits, contracts, goodwill, opportunity and other similar losses.
8.2 This does not include or limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or our responsibility for fraudulent misrepresentation and any other liability that cannot by law be excluded.
8.3 Nothing in this section (7) or elsewhere in these Terms & Conditions affects your statutory legal rights.
Any formal legal notices should be sent to us at our Customer Services address, found in the Contact Us section.
9. Events outside our control:We will not be liable for any failure to perform, or delay in compliance with obligations required if the reasons as a result of incidents outside our reasonable control.
11.2 If any of these Terms & Conditions are declared invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be deleted from these Terms & Conditions and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
11.3 We have the right to revise and amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time without prior notice by changing them on the Site, provided that any such change will not affect any purchases you have made before the change is implemented.
11.4 Failure by us to enforce a right does not result in waiver of such right. You may not assign or transfer your rights under these Terms & Conditions.
11. Contact UsIf you experience problems with ordering from the Site or have any questions with regard to an order, please feel free to Contact Us at
· Email: email@example.com or
· Telephone: number + 966 920001758
· Our postal address is: [Al Sayeb Al Jumahi Street diverging from Prince Sultan Bin Abdulaziz Road Almohammadya District (5) P. O. Box 9178, Jeddah 21413 Kingdom of Saudi Arabia].